CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – Last Minute Reminder!
The Parking Nation Exhibition’s CALL FOR ABSTRACTS is about to close.
On behalf of Parking Nation Exhibition 2014 (PNX14) team, we would like to invite you to submit abstracts for oral presentation at PNX14 to be held at the Chateau-on-the-Park Hotel, Riccarton,
Christchurch on 27-29 May 2014.
Parking Nation will be attended by all of those in parking in councils & municipalities, commercial operators, airports, hospitals, universities and campuses, property, agents, service contractors, parking equipment, technology, hotels, transport & traffic engineers and planners, parking consultants, enforcement, mobile phone technology suppliers, design & construction, lighting suppliers, printing, tender contractors and retail & mall operators.
The following topics are some of the themes that will be addressed at PNX14. However other relevant topic subjects may be put forward by presenters:
- License Plate Technology
- Lighting & LED Technology
- Electric Vehicle in a modern parking world
- Sensor Technology & guidance systems
- Smart Cities – data integration
- Tech camp
- Successful parking RFPs & Tenders
- And more
The closing date for abstract submissions is Friday, 7th March 2014.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words, excluding title, authors and institutions. The abstract should include the essential technical qualities of the paper. No acknowledgements or references are required with the abstract.
- Abstracts may include a simple table or figure.
- Must include a succinct overview of the intent and purpose of the oral or poster presentation.
- No specific abstract format is required. The key requirement is to give the organising team a clear understanding of what would be presented.
- Prior experience in speaking should be noted.
To submit your abstract, please go to www.parkingnation.co.nz and go to the link to attach the Abstract.
Please circulate this information as widely as possible and encourage your colleagues to submit abstracts for PNX14.
If you have any queries on the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.