This time next week will be the 13th Australian Parking Convention's second day.
I am speaking on Monday on the topic, The
I will be covering areas such as,
· The contribution parking can make to rebuilding a city
· How a parking system should include all resources, public, private, on-street and off-street
· How parking is both a barometer and bellwether
· How modern parking technologies and methodologies can allow you to micro-manage your parking more and why this is good
· How micro-managing parking is the future, as it allows managers to respond to the needs of the local area
I hope you can all make it. See you there.