Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Parking Art

I must share some great 'Art' I have found over the years from parking related topics.

Before I start, I have to say that none of these are by me, as I am by no means a competent photographer, but I do admire the skills of these artists.  This is just a collection of shots that I have found while browsing the web.  Having said that, the shot 666 was done by a photography class on the top floor of the Victoria Street car park building and has Auckland in the back drop.

Enjoy.

Kevin Warwood


Vacant Space


Fly Eye


Drunken Sailors


Sun Dial


Organ Donor


Wall to Wall Parking


Trap is Set


Green Parking - The Irony


Space Oddity


Welsh Waves


666


Three Park-O-Meter Parking Meter by Wingsdomain.com


Follow the Arrows



Thanks to those who have supplied photos.

Also, I would really enjoy seeing any of your shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment